lesson: Multimedia Products
- Define and describe types of multimedia products that inform, enertain or educate the user.
- PPT for defining the multimedia and storyboards.
- give the students an idea about the web based application:
- open the site : http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/
- explore the site.
- Use the strips to create story boards for an original storyor to illustrate a book or play being read in class. Or,
- create comic strips that change or go beyond the ending of the book they have just read. or,
- creating short stories or novels, for example, you will find that comic strips provide you with a way to experiment with dialog that can be incorporated into your writing of text.
- Or, have students use the comic strip as a book report summarizing or commenting on what they have been reading.
- choose one of the previous and sketch it firstin the paper…
- try to make your story in the site.
- print your story.
Project : ( 2 students)
- see the features of Comic life software in this site: http://plasq.com/products/comiclife/win
- download the comiclife software.
- make your storyboard about ( advising the strudents in school for good hapits).
- each group present his work ( printaple poster and show it on the witeboard by datashow).
The posters will be hanged outside on the advertising board.