- PPT for defining the multimedia and storyboards.
- see the site: http://www.storyboards-east.com/sb_car_chase.htm
- open the site : http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/
- explore the site.
- Use the strips to create story boards for an original storyor to illustrate a book or play being read in class. Or,
- create comic strips that change or go beyond the ending of the book they have just read. or,
- creating short stories or novels, for example, you will find that comic strips provide you with a way to experiment with dialog that can be incorporated into your writing of text.
- Or, have students use the comic strip as a book report summarizing or commenting on what they have been reading.
- choose one of the previous and sketch it firstin the paper…
- try to make your story in the site.
- print your story.
H.W. (in your wiki add new page, add your stroy that you made in #2).